BUSINESS OWNER STRATEGY MASTERCLASS
Hotel Industry Business Leadership Team Development Two-Days in Las Vegas
How to Defeat the Competition!
BUILDING SUSTAINABLE COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE
Our comprehensive Masterpreneurship® Business Owner Strategy MasterClass attracts high-potential executives from around the world with a variety of missions, goals and objectives each sharing in common the desire to build and sustain competitive advantage.
Situation. The current highly competitive business marketplace coupled with the threats of terrorism and natural disasters requires exceptional business savvy.
Mission Sustained business success requires timely collaborative strategic, tactical, and operational win-win asset allocation and alignment with flawless execution. Balancing multiple competing demands – most especially customer and employee loyalty – within the context of finite resources is the business challenge of the day. What are the leadership competencies and business capabilities for sustained success in this environment?
Concept. Our Masterpreneurship® Business Owner Strategy MasterClass squarely address this question by providing a best practices, tool-focused approach to sustainable business success by putting all the pieces together.
- Providing a comprehensive, total-team perspective on strategic competitive advantage, innovative marketing, tactical alignment effectiveness, and operational excellence approach to hi-tech industry leadership team team, plus proprietary advanced analytical techniques for superior strategy formulation, execution and sustained business success.
- Research-based, comprehensive, cutting-edge with a masterful blend of facilitator presentations, case studies, business analysis, action planning, group exercises, and extensive peer interaction.
- Upgrading organizational strategy by moving from the traditional 20th century Five Functions of Management: planning, organizing, staffing, and controlling to our proprietary, fresh, new 21st century Five Functions of Masterpreneurship®: visioning, strategizing, aligning, executing and delivering—offering a high-value, transformative learning experience in Las Vegas and Oregon Coast.
DELIVERING THE RIGHT RESULTS
However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results — WINSTON CHURCHILL
CRUCIAL STRATEGIC OUTCOMES
Highly successful businesses start with identifying and end with delivering Crucial Strategic Outcomes (CSOs)—the frequent fatal missed-steps in leadership team team development and delivery. CSOs represent criteria businesses must give special and continued priority attention. The focus of our two-day Masterpreneurship® Top Team Advanced Business Leadership Training is on delivering Crucial Strategic Outcomes and five CSOs in particular.
WITHOUT MONEY FORGET ABOUT IT
— Emerson & Elizabeth Stone
Our research over the past four decades clearly indicates that among CSOs—5 stand-out as mission critical for maximum profitability. We characterize these 5 CSOs as "The 5 CSOs for Sustained Business Success" and have created a mnemonic device "MONEY" for remembering them.
- Maximizing Customer Loyalty is the first CSO. What are the other four?
- Ability to deal effectively with chaos and complexity.
- Emotionally fit.
- Straight-talker – not passive aggressive.
- Sense of humor definitely.
- Strong leader.
- Team player.
WHO WILL BENEFIT MOST?
- Current and future CEOs, COOs and CFOs.
EXECUTIVE CORE QUALIFICATIONS (ECQ) CROSSWALK
- All of our Masterpreneurship® Business Owner Strategy MasterClass programs are specifically designed to crosswalk with the U.S. Office of Personnel Management (OPM) Executive Core Qualifications (ECQs), namely, ECQ 1: Leading Change, ECQ 2: Leading People, ECQ 3: Results Driven, ECQ 4: Business Acumen, and ECQ 5: Building Coalitions that especially align with competencies and requisite personal, team and organization capabilities related to creativity and innovation, external awareness, flexibility, resilience, strategic thinking, vision, conflict management, leveraging diversity, developing others, team building, accountability, customer service, decisiveness, entrepreneurship, problem solving, technical credibility, financial management, human capital management, technology management, partnering, political savvy, and influencing/negotiating.
- Masterpreneurship® Business Owner Strategy MasterClass is highly recommended for current and future SES members seeking to increase their business acumen expertise.
All of our Masterpreneurship® Business Strategy presentations are led by two senior strategy facilitators:
1. Masterpreneurship® Certified Senior Business Strategy Facilitator-Coach-Consultant with:
- Ten or more years of CEO experience.
- Ten or more years of profit-center strategic business management experience including P&L authority and accountability.
- International business experience.
- Ph.D., D.B.A or at a minimum a Master's Degree in business, healthcare or public administration from a major international public or private university.
- At least two years of Ph.D. level study/research in leadership team development.
2. Masterpreneurship® Certified Senior Business Development Facilitator-Coach-Consultant with:
- Ten or more years of business ownership experience.
- Ten or more years of profit-center strategic business management experience including P&L authority and accountability.
- Five or more years of c-level executive experience
- Both entrepreneurial and intrapreneurial expertise.
Our business leadership development services are trusted by organizations around the world, including: AAA, Advanced Semiconductor Materials-Japan, Aegon N.V., Airlines Reporting Corp. (ARC), Alcoa Inc, Allied Medical Supply Inc., Alloy Surfaces Inc., Anethcdc, ASM America, AWAL IT Services Co , New Car Dealers Association-NCDA British Columbia, Bayer AG, BMW, Boeing, BJC HealthCare, Calista Corporation, Cerebra TRAINING Systems-Canada, Caterpillar, Chevron Corporation, City of San Jose California, Coca-Cola Company, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Daimler-Chrysler, Department of Homeland Security, Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport Authority, Emory University Hospital, European Health Spas, Facility Group Brazil, FCL Logistics , Friedman Corporation, G&D Integrated, GoDaddy.com, Grand Canyon Resort Corporation, Hawaii Employers' Mutual Insurance Co,, HealthSouth, Hitachi Cable Manchester, Inc., Honda Motor Company, Home Depot, Honeywell, Hunter Public Relations, Ingersoll-Rand/TAO, IBM, Institute of Public Administration Saudi Arabia, Jack LaLane Health Clubs, JDS Uniphase Corporation, Linc Group, Los Alamos National Laboratory, Meggit Silicone Products-UK, Mercedes-Bentz, MoneyGram, Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company, Navajo Nation, Neohapsis, Nextel Communications, Nexen Inc. Canada, Nike, Nevada State Bank, Norbest, Inc., NGAS Northrop Grumman Astro Aerospace, Novartis International AG, Peak Health Solutions, Pearson plc, Pelican Energy Consultants, LLC, Providence Health System, Ritz-Carlton, Sakata Seed America, Inc., Solar Turbines Incorporated, Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC), SNF Holding Company-France, Solar Turbines Incorporated, Signum Advisors, Inc., Staples, Situs Holdings, Synergetics USA, Inc., Technigro Pty Ltd Australia, Tenix, LADS, Inc. Australia, Touchstone Behavioral Health, Transamerica Corporation, US Army, US Department of Defense, US Department of Health and Human Services, US Navy (NAVAIR), Valero Energy Corporation, VMware, Walgreens, WCRA, Xerox, and Zions Bancorporation.
- Business Owner Strategy MasterClass: Awarding of the Masterpreneurship® Business Owner Certificate in Advanced Business Strategy upon successful program completion.
- Regular Registration: $3,500 USD per Person.
- Early Registration Discount: $3,000 USD per Person.
- Registration includes all training materials and hot buffet lunch each day.
- Participants are responsible for their own accommodations, e.g., travel, food, and lodging.
Location: The Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas
AGENDA | Two-Day Business Owner Strategy MasterClass
- Masterpreneurship® Business Owner Strategy MasterClass begins each day at 8:00 AM & ends the first day at 5:00 PM & 3:00 PM the second day to accommodate flights.
- Break at 9:30 AM-10:00 AM
- Lunch: 12:00 PM-1:00 PM
- Break at 3:00 PM-3:30 PM
- Masterpreneurship® Business Owner Strategy MasterClass includes facilitator presentations, extensive peer interaction, case studies, business analysis, crucial action planning.
- Presented sequentially in five modules following our proprietary When Money Matters Most® protocol.
MasterClass Program Details with Secure Eventbrite Registration Links:
- Business Owner Strategy MasterClass 17-18 APR 2017
- Business Owner MasterClass 19-20 JUN 2017
- Business Owner MasterClass 21-22 AUG 2017
- Business Owner Strategy MasterClass 23-24 OCT 2017
- Business Owner Strategy MasterClass 04-05 DEC 2017
MASTERPRENEURSHIP LLC has become since 1972 one of the world’s leading business leadership development firms by helping companies deliver the "Right Results."
- Our business leadership development solutions are galvanized by our proprietary Masterpreneurship®—Unified Strategy Development Model and When MONEY Matters Most®—Crucial Strategic Outcomes Assessment Tool—providing a comprehensive, total-team perspective on strategic competitive advantage, tactical alignment effectiveness, operational excellence, and the requisites for sustained superior business and career performance.
- Our success is due in large part to companies like Apple, AT&T, BMW, Boeing, BJC HealthCare, Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts, J.P. Morgan Chase & Co, Marriott Hotels, Microsoft, Nextel, NASA, NBC, Nielsen Media Research, Nike, Nordstrom, ChevronTexaco, Saks Fifth Avenue, Saudi Aramco and Zions Bancorporation who have shared their business challenges and has resulted in our design and development of industry-leading business owner leadership solutions for world-class organizations and their leaders based upon real world needs.
Two-Day Business Leadership Training in Las Vegas Nevada U.S.A.
- Building and Sustaining Competitive Advantage. Our comprehensive business owner leadership offsite meetings attracts companies from around the world with a variety of missions, goals and objectives each sharing in common the desire to effectively develop and deliver the "RIGHT" Business Results.
- Crucial Strategic Outcomes. Highly successful businesses start with identifying and end with delivering Crucial Strategic Outcomes (CSOs)—the frequent fatal missed-steps in business owner leadership development and delivery. CSOs represent criteria businesses must give special and continued priority attention. The focus of our two-day Masterpreneurship® Business Owner Strategy MasterClass programs are on delivering Crucial Strategic Outcomes and five CSOs in particular.
Two-Day Business Leadership Training Preparation
- Business Profit: Our two-day business owner leadership development seminar programs are especially designed for Crucial Decision Makers (Business owners), e.g., Business Owners, C-Suite Executives, Board Members, Business Unit Presidents, Division & Specialist VPs, General Managers, and Operations Managers. Our leadership team team upgrade training seminars are first and foremost about maximizing shareholder satisfaction. It is based upon the premise that without operating capital, especially for R&D, companies cannot compete, customers will become dissatisfied and leave, shareholders will sell their stock and the business will fail. To succeed we posit 5 objectives. For business and government leaders they translate into the 5 Crucial Competencies of Highly Effective Senior Executives.
- Business School: Before attending an advanced business strategy program, we recommend the development of a sound education in the fundamentals of business. We recommend in order of merit the following top ten business schools worldwide: #1 Harvard Business School, #2 Stanford Graduate School of Business, #3 Slone MIT,#4 London Business School, #5 INSEAD, #6 Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, #7 Cambridge (Judge Business School), #8 Columbia Business School, #9 University of Chicago: Booth Business School, and #10 Hong Kong UST Business School. Please note that there are many more outstanding business schools with superb faculty.
- Business Challenge: The challenge is taking these business school fundamentals and not only translating them into your business - but interpreting the business context and competition to maximize shareholder wealth. On the business success battlefield unified leadership with vision, mission, and clear objectives resulting in desired outcomes is absolutely crucial.
- Strategic Leadership Team Strategy Upgrade Solutions: Our two-day business owner leadership training seminars are specifically designed for crucial decision makers who seek superior personal and business performance through the mastery of the four business leadership domains.
The Four Leadership Domains of Business serve as the framework for our Business Owner Strategy MasterClass programs, namely:
- Personal Leadership. Career-Success Leadership - Personal Focus.
- Customer Leadership. Profit-Center Leadership - Customer-Team Focus.
- Competitive Leadership. Competitive-Advantage Leadership - Competitor-Stakeholder Focus.
- Strategic Leadership. Strategic-Advantage Leadership - Buy-Sell-Hold Shareholder Focus.
RECOMMENDED Journals for Two-Day Business Leadership Training: Academy of Management Executive, Academy of Management Journal, Academy of Management Review, Harvard Business Review, Journal of Business Venturing, Journal of Organization Strategy, Journal of Business Research, Journal of International Business Studies, Journal of Management, Journal of Management Studies, Long Range Planning, Management Science, Administrative Sciences Quarterly, California Management Review, Columbia Journal of World Business senior executive Theory and Practice, McKinsey Quarterly, Organizational Science, Sloan Management Review, Strategic Management Journal.
FAVORITE Business Owner Strategy MasterClass Offsite Retreat Locations:
- Advanced Business Leadership Training at Chinook Winds Hotel, 1777 NW 44th St, Lincoln City, OR 97367
- Advanced Business Leadership Training at Fairmont Hotel, 950 Mason Street, San Francisco, California, United States 94108
- Advanced Business Leadership Training at Fairmont Grand Del Mar Hotel, 5300 Grand Del Mar Ct, San Diego, CA 92130
- Advanced Business Leadership Training at Fairmont Hotel Boston, 138 St. James Avenue, Boston, Massachusetts, U.S.A. 02116
- Advanced Business Leadership Training at Four Seasons Hotel, 3960 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119
- Advanced Business Leadership Training at Four Seasons Hotel, 60 Yorkville Ave, Toronto, ON M4W 0A4, Canada
- Advanced Business Leadership Training at Four Seasons Hotel, 791 W Georgia St, Vancouver, BC V6C 2T4, Canada
- Advanced Business Leadership Training at Grand Hyatt, 721 Pine St, Seattle, WA 98101
- Advanced Business Leadership Training at Marriott - Waterfront, 1401 SW Naito Pkwy, Portland, OR 97201
- Advanced Business Leadership Training at Willard Hotel, 1401 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington , District of Columbia U.S.A. 20004
- Advanced Business Leadership Training at Ritz-Carlton Hotel, 2121 McKinney Ave, Dallas, TX 75201
- Advanced Business Leadership Training at Ritz-Carlton Hotel, 900 W Olympic Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90015
- Advanced Business Leadership Training at Waldorf-Astoria New York, 301 Park Avenue, New York City, New York U.S.A. 10022
- Advanced Business Leadership Training at Drake Hotel, 140 East Walton Place, Chicago, Illinois U.S.A. 60611
- Advanced Business Leadership Training at The Grove Hotel, 245 S. Capitol Blvd, Boise, ID 83702
- Advanced Business Leadership Training at Valley River Inn, 1000 Valley River Way, Eugene, OR 97401
- Advanced Business Leadership Training at Timberline Lodge, 27500 E Timberline Road Timberline Lodge, Oregon 97028
- Advanced Business Leadership Training at Hallmark Resort Newport, 744 SW Elizabeth Street, Newport, OR 97365
BUSINESS GROWTH STRATEGY TOPICS Two-Day Business Owner Success Seminars
Strategic Change Management; Competitive Advantage Marketing; Executive Decision-Making; Organizational Security, Safety and Survival; Crisis Action Preparedness and Disaster Recovery; Career Success and Derailment; Multi-Generation Leadership; Corporate Governance and Sustainable Customer Loyalty; Culture and Job Fit; Customer Care; Executive Personality Dynamics plus organizational time management training seminars, time management coaching and time management consulting for your top management team; Emotional Intelligence (EI) and Multiple Intelligences Framework; Executive Workplace Personality Profile; Hiring, Selection, Promotion, and Succession Planning; Leadership Success with Effectiveness; business owner leadership training Innovation, senior executive, and Entrepreneurship; Management - Leadership Synergy; Process Improvement, Executive Sustainability Leadership; Operational Excellence; Use and Misuse of Power in Organizations; Scorecards/Dashboards; Lean Quality Service/Production Excellence; Shareholder Value Maximization; Stakeholder Optimization; Team Building; Strategic-Scenario Planning; Executive Priority-Setting, Executive Time-Stress Management and Executive Work-Life Balance.
ADDED-VALUE Two-Day Business Leadership Training Courses
Our Masterpreneurship® Advanced Business Leadership Training is designed to:
• Emphasize Leadership Performance Excellence as exemplified by the Baldrige Criteria: Leadership, Strategic Planning, Customer Focus, Measurement-Analysis-Knowledge Management, Workforce Focus, Process Management, and Results.
• Addressing and synergizing mission essential key concepts from traditional Executive MBA (EMBA), Global MBA (GMBA) and Mini-MBA core and advanced curriculum: Financial Statement Analysis for Executive Management, Global Business and Competitiveness for Executives, Human Behavior and the Management of Organizations, Complex Adaptive Systems (CAS) Integration, Information Technology for Executives, Macroeconomic and Microeconomic Analysis for Executive Management, Managerial Accounting for Executives, Marketing for Executive Management, Operations Management for Executives, Organizational Investment Strategies for Executives, Quantitative and Qualitative Decision Methods for Executives, Risk Management and Uncertainty in Business, Operations Management, Financial Accounting, Organizational Design and Development.
• Masterpreneurship® proprietary business owner leadership training advantage.
MASTERPRENEURSHIP® Advanced Business Leadership Training for achieving sustained success through strategy
Our Masterpreneurship® Business Owner Strategy training program can help Business Owners chart a sustainable successful company. Business owners must develop strategic initiatives to pave the way for sustainable future business success. Of course, drawing up a list of strategic initiatives is easily enough to do. The challenge comes with strategy execution. Do all stakeholders support the proposed organization future? Will the strategy implementation deliver results that sustain? Unfortunately, the majority of strategic initiatives fail, no matter how appealing they seem on paper. Business transformation is a challenging process, especially when it upsets well-established business practices. Strategic initiatives often fail because people are unwilling to change or agree on the proposed changes.
- Masterpreneurship® Business Owner Strategy training programs can serve as a catalyst in overcoming resistance to change and avoiding common pitfalls, maximizing the chances that such initiatives will achieve sustainable results.
- Companies seeking to drive change can certainly derive benefits from our strategy. You will get best results from our strategy facilitators who have a track record of helping business teams choose new directions and mobilize their organizations. Masterpreneurship® business owner leadership facilitators are actively involved from the outset in helping you draft your plans for organization change. Our strategy experts can provide some of the best options for strategy facilitation and organizing productive strategy.
- Get the most out of our Masterpreneurship® Business Owner Strategy training programs. Well-designed strategy helps leadership team team members to refine their strategic priorities, develop plans for strategy implementation and to mobilize the organization by:
- Realign your strategy.
- Achieving top management team alignment.
- Developing unified view of your business context with a global perspective.
- Helping top executive teams better understand the core competencies the organization needs.
- Refining the choice of strategic initiatives.
- Selecting an appropriate monitoring and control process.
- Developing strategy implementation plans that will cascade immediately into business organization effectiveness.
- Preparing the follow-up needed to ensure organization change sticks.
- Refocus your business on the most profitable areas of growth.
- Maximize full revenue and profitability.
- Realign the value proposition and redeploy its critical resources against the new strategy.
- Identifying and getting commitment to what the new leadership team team upgrade should be.
Mobilizing the organization to align with and execute it.
- Not all strategy works the same way and their exact design will vary according to what stage your executive team is at with its strategic initiatives.
2-Day Advanced Business Leadership Training in Las Vegas Nevada U.S.A.
Two-Day Business Success Seminar for Current and Future Business Owners