TWO-DAY BUSINESS OWNER STRATEGY MASTERCLASS
How to defeat the competition!
What' in your strategy toolbox?
Three Role-Specific Masterclasses
Masterpreneurship LLC offers three role-specific business strategy masterclasses—one for business owners, one for CEOs, and a top management team program. Each Masterpreneurship® Business Strategy MasterClass is comprehensive, cutting-edge with facilitator presentations, case studies, business analysis, action planning, group exercises, and extensive peer interaction. Our masterclasses provides unique, world-class, best practices, tool-focused strategy approaches to delivering sustainable business success. Each two-day research-based business strategy masterclass is held in Las Vegas and offers an intense, transformative learning experience.
MASTERPRENEURSHIP® BUSINESS OWNER STRATEGY MASTERCLASS
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: Current and future Business Owners.
WHO WILL BENEFIT MOST: Business owners who are very serious about taking their company to the next level.
Situation: The current complex, highly competitive, continually changing domestic and global business environments coupled with the threats of terrorism and natural disasters require exceptional business savvy and leadership.
Mission: Sustained business success requires timely collaborative strategic, tactical, and operational win-win asset allocation and alignment with flawless execution. Balancing multiple competing demands – most especially customer and employee loyalty – within the context of finite resources is the business challenge of the day.
Concept: What are the leadership competencies and business capabilities for sustained success in this environment? Our Masterpreneurship® Business Owner Strategy MasterClass squarely addresses this question with actionable answers.
DELIVERING THE RIGHT RESULTS
However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results — WINSTON CHURCHILL
- Building and Sustaining Competitive Advantage. Our comprehensive business strategy program attracts business owners and strategic planning team members from around the world with a variety of missions, goals and objectives each sharing in common the desire to effectively develop and deliver the "right" business results.
- Crucial Strategic Outcomes. Highly successful business owners start with identifying and end with delivering Crucial Strategic Outcomes (CSOs)—the frequent fatal missed-steps in their strategy development and delivery. CSOs represent criteria business owners must give special and continued priority attention. The focus of our two-day Business Strategy MasterClass is on delivering Crucial Strategic Outcomes and five CSOs in particular.
When MONEY Matters Most®: Our research over the past four decades clearly indicates that among CSOs—5 stand-out as mission critical for maximum profitability. We characterize these 5 CSOs as "The 5 CSOs for Sustained Business Success" and have created a mnemonic device "MONEY" for remembering them.
- Maximizing Customer Loyalty.
- Optimizing Stakeholder Satisfaction.
- Neutralizing Business Competition.
- Excelling in Product/Service Excellence.
- Y-Style Business Leadership.
This Masterpreneurship® Business Owner Strategy MasterClass will be personally facilitated by Emerson & Elizabeth Stone. Both of whom are leading international business development experts who help facilitate business owners and executives from all business sizes — Fortune 500, multi-nationals, family-owned, small, start-ups, and IPOs — more effectively achieve their business objectives. Emerson and Elizabeth both bring over thirty-five years of managerial leadership experience and expertise from separate industries as business owners, CEOs, board chairs, senior executives, general managers, business consultants and executive coaches.
- Emerson Stone is a is a Distinguished Military Graduate–University of Oregon and combat veteran—serving twice in command and in four battle campaigns with the United States Marine Corps. His masters at Oregon was followed by Ph.D. focus on executive development at Harvard University/Fielding Institute. His specialty areas are business start-up success and taking your business to the right level.
- Elizabeth Stone began her executive career in the apparel industry in New York City training with Saks Fifth Avenue and specializing in sales and marketing. Mid-career Elizabeth with earned operating capital moved to the hospitality industry and became a success as a restaurant, catering company, and event center entrepreneur. Her specialty areas are entrepreneurship and woman-owned business development.
Despite the facts that Emerson loves sports, martial arts and is an "Oregon Duck" and Elizabeth's alma mater is NYU and loves theater and ballroom dancing—they still get along and are enlightening, entertaining, humorous, engaging, and offer the leading-edge in Best Practices East-West-Business-Military and are much sought after “Rock-Solid” team presenters at seminars, keynotes, workshops and retreats worldwide.
AGENDA | Two-Day Business Strategy MasterClass
- Masterpreneurship® Business Owner Strategy MasterClass begins at 8:00 AM and ends at 5:00 PM each day.
- Break at 9:30 AM-10:00 AM
- Lunch: 12:00 PM-1:00 PM
- Break at 3:00 PM-3:30 PM
Modules—Masterpreneurship® Business Owner Strategy MasterClass is presented sequentially in five modules following our proprietary When Money Matters Most® protocol.
• Regular Registration: $3,500 USD per Person.
• Early Registration Discount: $3,000 USD per Person.
• Registration includes all training materials and hot buffet lunch each day.
• Participants are responsible for their own travel, food, and lodging.
REGISTRATION with MasterClass Program Details and Secure Eventbrite Registration Links:
Location: The Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas
- REGISTER CEO Strategy MasterClass 20-21 MAR 2017
- REGISTER Business Owner Strategy MasterClass 17-18 APR 2017
- REGISTER Strategic Management Team MasterClass 22-23 MAY 2017
- REGISTER Business Owner MasterClass 17-18 JUL 2017
- REGISTER CEO Strategy MasterClass 18-19 SEP 2017
- REGISTER Strategic Management Team MasterClass 23-24 OCT 2017
- REGISTER Business Owner MasterClass 13-14 NOV 2017
OVERVIEW — Senior Executive Business Leadership MasterClass
Business Profit: This two-day advanced business leadership training seminar is especially designed for Crucial Decision Makers (CDMs), e.g., Business Owners, C-Suite Executives, Board Members, Business Unit Presidents, Division & Specialist VPs, General Managers, and Operations Managers. Our advanced advanced business leadership training seminars are first and foremost about maximizing shareholder satisfaction. It is based upon the premise that without operating capital, especially for R&D, companies cannot compete, customers will become dissatisfied and leave, shareholders will sell their stock and the business will fail. To succeed we posit 3 objectives. For business and government leaders they translate into the 5 Crucial Competencies of Highly Effective CEOs.
Business School: Before attending our advanced advanced business leadership program, we recommend the development of a sound education in the fundamentals of business. We therefore recommend in order of merit the following top ten business schools worldwide: #1 Harvard Business School, #2 Stanford Graduate School of Business, #3 Slone MIT,#4 London Business School, #5 INSEAD, #6 Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, #7 Cambridge (Judge Business School), #8 Columbia Business School, #9 University of Chicago: Booth Business School, and #10 Hong Kong UST Business School. Please note that there are many more outstanding business schools with superb faculty,
Business Challenge: The challenge is taking these business school fundamentals and not only translating them into your business - but interpreting the business context and competition to maximize shareholder wealth. On the business success battlefield unified leadership with vision, mission, and clear objectives resulting in desired outcomes is absolutely crucial.
C-Suite Strategic Leadership Solutions: Our two-day advanced business leadership training seminars are specifically designed for crucial decision makers who seek superior personal and business performance through the mastery of the four business leadership domains.
The Four Leadership Domains of Business serve as the framework for our Masterpreneurship® Business Strategy MasterClass, namely:
- Personal Leadership. Career-Success Leadership - Personal Focus.
- Customer Leadership. Profit-Center Leadership - Customer-Team Focus.
- Competitive Leadership. Competitive-Advantage Leadership - Competitor-Stakeholder Focus.
- Strategic Leadership. Strategic-Advantage Leadership - Buy-Sell-Hold Shareholder Focus.
Our advanced advanced business leadership program additionally focuses on strategic decision-making and strategic management team effectiveness. Our advanced advanced business leadership training is unified by our proprietary Masterpreneurship® advanced business leadership decision-making mindset − providing world-class "dantotsu" - best of the best - east-west-business-military strategic thinking with a comprehensive total-team perspective on strategic competitive business advantage, operational excellence, and the requisites for sustained superior personal and business performance to form the world’s leading two-day advanced advanced business leadership training seminars.
Two-Day Business Leadership Training
RECOMMENDED Journals for Two-Day Senior Executive Business Leadership MasterClass: Academy of Management Executive, Academy of Management Journal, Academy of Management Review, Harvard Business Review, Journal of Business Venturing, Journal of Organization Strategy, Journal of Business Research, Journal of International Business Studies, Journal of Management, Journal of Management Studies, Long Range Planning, Management Science, Administrative Sciences Quarterly, California Management Review, Columbia Journal of World Business senior executive Theory and Practice, McKinsey Quarterly, Organizational Science, Sloan Management Review, Strategic Management Journal.
FAVORITE Masterpreneurship® Senior Executive Business Leadership MasterClass Offsite Retreat Locations:
- Senior Executive Business Leadership Seminars at Chinook Winds Hotel, 1777 NW 44th St, Lincoln City, OR 97367
- Senior Executive Business Leadership Seminars at Fairmont Hotel, 950 Mason Street, San Francisco, California, United States 94108
- Senior Executive Business Leadership Seminars at Fairmont Grand Del Mar Hotel, 5300 Grand Del Mar Ct, San Diego, CA 92130
- Senior Executive Business Leadership Seminars at Fairmont Hotel Boston, 138 St. James Avenue, Boston, Massachusetts, U.S.A. 02116
- Senior Executive Business Leadership Seminars at Four Seasons Hotel, 3960 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119
- Senior Executive Business Leadership Seminars at Four Seasons Hotel, 60 Yorkville Ave, Toronto, ON M4W 0A4, Canada
- Senior Executive Business Leadership Seminars at Four Seasons Hotel, 791 W Georgia St, Vancouver, BC V6C 2T4, Canada
- Senior Executive Business Leadership Seminars at Grand Hyatt, 721 Pine St, Seattle, WA 98101
- Senior Executive Business Leadership Seminars at Marriott - Waterfront, 1401 SW Naito Pkwy, Portland, OR 97201
- Senior Executive Business Leadership Seminars at Willard Hotel, 1401 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington , District of Columbia U.S.A. 20004
- Senior Executive Business Leadership Seminars at Ritz-Carlton Hotel, 2121 McKinney Ave, Dallas, TX 75201
- Senior Executive Business Leadership Seminars at Ritz-Carlton Hotel, 900 W Olympic Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90015
- Senior Executive Business Leadership Seminars at Waldorf-Astoria New York, 301 Park Avenue, New York City, New York U.S.A. 10022
- Senior Executive Business Leadership Seminars at Drake Hotel, 140 East Walton Place, Chicago, Illinois U.S.A. 60611
- Senior Executive Business Leadership Seminars at The Grove Hotel, 245 S. Capitol Blvd, Boise, ID 83702
- Senior Executive Business Leadership Seminars at Valley River Inn, 1000 Valley River Way, Eugene, OR 97401
- Senior Executive Business Leadership Seminars at Timberline Lodge, 27500 E Timberline Road Timberline Lodge, Oregon 97028
- Senior Executive Business Leadership Seminars at Hallmark Resort Newport, 744 SW Elizabeth Street, Newport, OR 97365
BUSINESS GROWTH STRATEGY TOPICS Two-Day Business Leadership Training
Strategic Change Management; Competitive Advantage Marketing; Executive Decision-Making; Organizational Security, Safety and Survival; Crisis Action Preparedness and Disaster Recovery; Career Success and Derailment; Multi-Generation Leadership; Corporate Governance and Sustainable Customer Loyalty; Culture and Job Fit; Customer Care; Executive Personality Dynamics plus organizational time management training seminars, time management coaching and time management consulting for your top management team; Emotional Intelligence (EI) and Multiple Intelligences Framework; Executive Workplace Personality Profile; Hiring, Selection, Promotion, and Succession Planning; Leadership Success with Effectiveness; advanced business leadership training Innovation, senior executive, and Entrepreneurship; Management - Leadership Synergy; Process Improvement, Executive Sustainability Leadership; Operational Excellence; Use and Misuse of Power in Organizations; Scorecards/Dashboards; Lean Quality Service/Production Excellence; Shareholder Value Maximization; Stakeholder Optimization; Team Building; Strategic-Scenario Planning; Executive Priority-Setting, Executive Time-Stress Management and Executive Work-Life Balance.
ADDED-VALUE Two-Day Senior Executive C-Suite Strategic Leadership Seminar
This Masterpreneurship® advanced advanced business leadership training is designed to:
• Emphasize Leadership Performance Excellence as exemplified by the Baldrige Criteria: Leadership, Strategic Planning, Customer Focus, Measurement-Analysis-Knowledge Management, Workforce Focus, Process Management, and Results.
• Addressing and synergizing mission essential key concepts from traditional Executive MBA (EMBA), Global MBA (GMBA) and Mini-MBA core and advanced curriculum: Financial Statement Analysis for Executive Management, Global Business and Competitiveness for Executives, Human Behavior and the Management of Organizations, Complex Adaptive Systems (CAS) Integration, Information Technology for Executives, Macroeconomic and Microeconomic Analysis for Executive Management, Managerial Accounting for Executives, Marketing for Executive Management, Operations Management for Executives, Organizational Investment Strategies for Executives, Quantitative and Qualitative Decision Methods for Executives, Risk Management and Uncertainty in Business, Operations Management, Financial Accounting, Organizational Design and Development.
• Proprietary advanced business leadership training advantage.
MASTERPRENEURSHIP® Senior Executive Business Leadership Seminars for achieving sustained success through strategy.
Our Masterpreneurship® Business Development Program can help crucial decision makers chart a sustainable successful future for their career and business. CDMs must develop strategic initiatives to pave the way for sustainable future business success. Of course, drawing up a list of strategic initiatives is easily enough to do. The challenge comes with strategy execution. Do all stakeholders support the proposed organization future? Will the strategy implementation deliver results that sustain? Unfortunately, the majority of strategic initiatives fail, no matter how appealing they seem on paper. Business transformation is a challenging process, especially when it upsets well-established business practices. Strategic initiatives often fail because people are unwilling to change or agree on the proposed changes.
- Masterpreneurship® Business Development Program in advanced advanced business leadership can serve as a catalyst in overcoming resistance to change and avoiding common pitfalls, maximizing the chances that such initiatives will achieve sustainable results.
- Companies seeking to drive change can certainly derive benefits from our strategy. You will get best results from our strategy facilitators who have a track record of helping business teams choose new directions and mobilize their organizations. Masterpreneurship® advanced business leadership facilitators are actively involved from the outset in helping you draft your plans for organization change. Our strategy experts can provide some of the best options for strategy facilitation and organizing productive strategy.
- Get the most out of our Masterpreneurship® Business Development Program in advanced advanced business leadership. Well-designed strategy helps strategic management teams to refine their strategic priorities, develop plans for strategy implementation and to mobilize the organization by:
- Realign your strategy.
- Achieving top management team alignment.
- Developing unified view of your business context with a global perspective.
- Helping top executive teams better understand the core competencies the organization needs.
- Refining the choice of strategic initiatives.
- Selecting an appropriate monitoring and control process.
- Developing strategy implementation plans that will cascade immediately into business organization effectiveness.
- Preparing the follow-up needed to ensure organization change sticks.
- Refocus your business on the most profitable areas of growth.
- Maximize full revenue and profitability.
- Realign the value proposition and redeploy its critical resources against the new strategy.
- Identifying and getting commitment to what the new senior executive leadership should be.
Mobilizing the organization to align with and execute it.
- Not all strategy works the same way and their exact design will vary according to what stage your executive team is at with its strategic initiatives.
Two-Day Advanced Business Leadership Training
2-Day Senior Executive Leadership Seminars