HOW MAY WE HELP?
To Be or Not to Be? — WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE
- Where will your company be in 5 years?
- How about your career?
- The current complex, continually changing, ever challenging domestic and global economic, ecological, political, cultural, and social environments coupled with the threats of terrorism and natural disasters require exceptional organizational leadership.
- SUCCESS: Success on the battlefield – military and business – requires timely collaborative strategic, tactical, and operational win-win asset allocation and alignment with flawless execution. Balancing multiple competing demands – most especially customer, employee and shareholder loyalty – within the context of finite resources is the business challenge of the day.
- STRATEGIC INTENT: Top Management translates the policy (formulated by the board-of-directors) into strategy, structure, process and projects a shared-vision of future business success.
- STRATEGIC RESPONSIBILITY: Top Management makes decisions that affect everyone in the organization and is held entirely responsible for the success or failure of the enterprise.
- STRATEGIC OUTCOME: In other words, Top Management and the CEOs (Managing Directors) in particular, must deliver the Right-RESULTS to shareholders or???
Delivering the Right Results
However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results — Winston Churchill
Know your enemy, know yourself, and your victory will not be threatened. Know the terrain, know the weather, and your victory will be complete — Master Tzu
Each 5CBR MasterClass is led by two senior executive service facilitators:
1. TopMgt Certified℠ Senior Business Strategy Facilitator-Coach-Consultant with:
- Both COB and CEO business experience.
- International business experience.
- Commissioned officer service in the Armed Forces of the United States, Canada or other NATO member countries with both command and general staff experience.
- Ph.D., D.B.A or at a minimum a Master's Degree in business, healthcare or public administration from a major international public or private university.
- At least two years of Ph.D. level research/study in senior executive service.
2. TopMgt Certified℠ Senior Business Development Facilitator-Coach-Consultant with:
- Both COB and CEO business experience.
- Ten or more years of business ownership.
- Ten or more years of profit-center strategic business management experience including P&L authority and accountability.
- Both entrepreneurial and intrapreneurial expertise.
2-Day Chairwoman of the Board 2-Day Strategic Leadership Training Seminar Course
- Strategic Leadership Training Courses
- Business Profit: Our two-day advanced strategy seminar is especially designed for high potential top management who want to take their business to the next level.. Our advanced leadership business leadership training masterclass is first and foremost about maximizing shareholder satisfaction. It is based upon the premise that without operating capital, especially for R&D, companies cannot compete, customers will become dissatisfied and leave, shareholders will sell their stock and the business will fail. To succeed we posit 5 objectives. For business and government leaders they translate into the 5 Crucial Competencies of Highly Effective C-Level Executives.
- Business School: Before attending an senior executive service program, we recommend the development of a sound education in the fundamentals of business. We recommend in order of merit the following top ten business schools worldwide: #1 Harvard Business School, #2 Stanford Graduate School of business, #3 Slone MIT,#4 London Business School, #5 INSEAD, #6 Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, #7 Cambridge (Judge Business School), #8 Columbia Business School, #9 University of Chicago: Booth Business School, and #10 Hong Kong UST Business School. Please note that there are many more outstanding business schools with superb faculty.
- Business Challenge: The challenge is taking these business school fundamentals and not only translating them into your business - but interpreting the business context and competition to maximize shareholder wealth. On the business success battlefield unified leadership with vision, mission, and clear objectives resulting in desired outcomes is absolutely crucial.
- Chairwoman of the Board Strategy Upgrade Solutions: Our two-day business training seminars are specifically designed for crucial decision makers who seek superior personal and business performance through the mastery of the four business leadership domains.
The Four Leadership Domains of business serve as the framework for our top management business development programs, namely:
- Personal Leadership. Career-Success Leadership - Personal Focus.
- Customer Leadership. Profit-Center Leadership - Customer-Team Focus.
- Competitive Leadership. Competitive-Advantage Leadership - Competitor-Stakeholder Focus.
- Strategic Leadership. Strategic-Advantage Leadership - Buy-Sell-Hold Shareholder Focus.
RECOMMENDED Journals for Two-Day 2-Day Strategic Leadership Training Seminar Course : Academy of Management Executive, Academy of Management Journal, Academy of Management Review, Harvard business Review, Journal of business Venturing, Journal of Organization Strategy, Journal of business Research, Journal of International business Studies, Journal of Management, Journal of Management Studies, Long Range Planning, Management Science, Administrative Sciences Quarterly, California Management Review, Columbia Journal of World business C-Level Executive Theory and Practice, McKinsey Quarterly, Organizational Science, Sloan Management Review, Strategic Management Journal.
FAVORITE Chairwoman of the Board 2-Day Strategic Leadership Training Seminar Course Offsite-Retreat-Training Locations:
- 2-Day Strategic Leadership Training Seminar Course at Chinook Winds Hotel, 1777 NW 44th St, Lincoln City, OR 97367
- 2-Day Strategic Leadership Training Seminar Course at New York Marriott Marquis, 1535 Broadway New York New York 10036 USA
- 2-Day Strategic Leadership Training Seminar Course at North Michigan Avenue, Chicago Illinois 60611 USA
- 2-Day Strategic Leadership Training Seminar Course at San Francisco Marriott Fisherman's Wharf, 1250 Columbus Avenue San Francisco CA 94133
- 2-Day Strategic Leadership Training Seminar Course at Tokyo Midtown 9-7-1 Akasaka Minato-ku, Tokyo, 107-6245 Japan
- 2-Day Strategic Leadership Training Seminar Course at Newport Beach Marriott Hotel & Spa, 900 Newport Center Drive Newport Beach CA 92660 US
- 2-Day Strategic Leadership Training Seminar Course in Silicon Valley at Santa Clara Marriott, 2700 Mission College Boulevard Santa Clara CA 95054
- 2-Day Strategic Leadership Training Seminar Course at Las Vegas Marriott, 325 Convention Center Drive Las Vegas Nevada 89109 USA
- 2-Day Strategic Leadership Training Seminar Course at Fairmont Hotel, 950 Mason Street, San Francisco, California, United States 94108
- 2-Day Strategic Leadership Training Seminar Course at Fairmont Grand Del Mar Hotel, 5300 Grand Del Mar Ct, San Diego, CA 92130
- 2-Day Strategic Leadership Training Seminar Course at Fairmont Hotel Boston, 138 St. James Avenue, Boston, Massachusetts, U.S.A. 02116
- 2-Day Strategic Leadership Training Seminar Course at Hotel Four Seasons, Hamilton Pl, Park Ln, Mayfair, London W1J 7DR, UK
- 2-Day Strategic Leadership Training Seminar Course at Four Seasons Hotel, 3960 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119
- 2-Day Strategic Leadership Training Seminar Course at Four Seasons Hotel, 60 Yorkville Ave, Toronto, ON M4W 0A4, Canada
- 2-Day Strategic Leadership Training Seminar Course at Hôtel Ritz Paris, 15 Place Vendôme, 75001 Paris, France
- 2-Day Strategic Leadership Training Seminar Course at Four Seasons Hotel, 791 W Georgia St, Vancouver, BC V6C 2T4, Canada
- 2-Day Strategic Leadership Training Seminar Course at Grand Hyatt, 721 Pine St, Seattle, WA 98101
- 2-Day Strategic Leadership Training Seminar Course at Marriott - Waterfront, 1401 SW Naito Pkwy, Portland, OR 97201
- 2-Day Strategic Leadership Training Seminar Course at Willard Hotel, 1401 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington , DC U.S.A. 20004
- 2-Day Strategic Leadership Training Seminar Course at Regent Hotel, Charlottenstraße 49, 10117 Berlin, Germany
- 2-Day Strategic Leadership Training Seminar Course at Ritz-Carlton Hotel, 2121 McKinney Ave, Dallas, TX 75201
- 2-Day Strategic Leadership Training Seminar Course at Ritz-Carlton Hotel, 900 W Olympic Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90015
- 2-Day Strategic Leadership Training Seminar Course at 2 East 61st Street, Fifth Avenue, New York City, NY 10065
- 2-Day Strategic Leadership Training Seminar Course at Drake Hotel, 140 East Walton Place, Chicago, Illinois U.S.A. 60611
- 2-Day Strategic Leadership Training Seminar Course at The Grove Hotel, 245 S. Capitol Blvd, Boise, ID 83702
- 2-Day Strategic Leadership Training Seminar Course at Valley River Inn, 1000 Valley River Way, Eugene, OR 97401
- 2-Day Strategic Leadership Training Seminar Course at Timberline Lodge, 27500 E Timberline Road Timberline Lodge, Oregon 97028
- 2-Day Strategic Leadership Training Seminar Course at The Grand America Hotel, 555 South Main Street, Salt Lake City, UT 84111
TOPICS: Two-Day 2-Day Strategic Leadership Training Seminar Course Strategic Change Management; Competitive Advantage Marketing; Executive Decision-Making; Organizational Security, Safety and Survival; Crisis Action Preparedness and Disaster Recovery; Career Success and Derailment; Multi-Generation Leadership; Corporate Governance and Sustainable Customer Loyalty; Culture and Job Fit; Customer Care; Executive Personality Dynamics plus organizational time management training seminars, time management coaching and time management consulting for your CEO; Emotional Intelligence (EI) and Multiple Intelligences Framework; Executive Workplace Personality Profile; Hiring, Selection, Promotion, and Succession Planning; Leadership Success with Effectiveness; business training Innovation, C-Level Executive, and ship; Management - Leadership Synergy; Process Improvement, Executive Sustainability Leadership; Operational Excellence; Use and Misuse of Power in Organizations; Scorecards/Dashboards; Lean Quality Service/Production Excellence; Shareholder Value Maximization; Stakeholder Optimization; Team Building; Strategic-Scenario Planning; Executive Priority-Setting, Executive Time-Stress Management Executive Work-Life Balance.
ADDED-VALUE: Chairwoman of the Board Strategic Leadership Training
Our 5CBR Leadership MasterClass—2-Day Strategic Leadership Training Seminar Course is designed to
Emphasize Leadership Performance Excellence as exemplified by the Baldrige Criteria: Leadership, Strategic Planning, Customer Focus, Measurement-Analysis-Knowledge Management, Workforce Focus, Process Management, and Results. • Addressing and synergizing mission essential key concepts from traditional Executive MBA (EMBA), Global MBA (GMBA) and Mini-MBA core and advanced curriculum: Financial Statement Analysis for Executive Management, Global business and Competitiveness for Executives, Human Behavior and the Management of Organizations, Complex Adaptive Systems (CAS) Integration, Information Technology for Executives, Macroeconomic and Microeconomic Analysis for Executive Management, Managerial Accounting for Executives, Marketing for Executive Management, Operations Management for Executives, Organizational Investment Strategies for Executives, Quantitative and Qualitative Decision Methods for Executives, Risk Management Uncertainty in business, Operations Management, Financial Accounting, Organizational Design and Development. • 5CBR Leadership MasterClass senior executive service proprietary training advantage. Strategic Leadership Training for achieving sustained success through senior executive service solutions
Our 5CBR Leadership MasterClass senior executive service development training programs can help senior executives chart a sustainable successful future for their career and business. Senior executives must develop strategic initiatives to pave the way for sustainable future business success. Of course, drawing up a list of strategic initiatives is easily enough to do. The challenge comes with strategy execution. Do all stakeholders support the proposed organization future? Will the strategy implementation deliver results that sustain?
Unfortunately, the majority of strategic initiatives fail, no matter how appealing they seem on paper. business transformation is a challenging process, especially when it upsets well-established business practices. Strategic initiatives often fail because people are unwilling to change or agree on the proposed changes.
- 5CBR Leadership MasterClass senior executive service development training programs can serve as a catalyst in overcoming resistance to change and avoiding common pitfalls, maximizing the chances that such initiatives will achieve sustainable results.
- Companies seeking to drive change can certainly derive benefits from our strategy. You will get best results from our strategy facilitators who have a track record of helping business teams choose new directions and mobilize their organizations. 5CBR Leadership MasterClass advanced leadership training facilitators are actively involved from the outset in helping you draft your plans for organization change. Our strategy experts can provide some of the best options for strategy facilitation and organizing productive strategy.
- Get the most out of our 5CBR Leadership MasterClass senior executive service development training programs. Well-designed strategy helps business leadership team members to refine their strategic priorities, develop plans for strategy implementation and to mobilize the organization.
Two-Day Chairwoman of the Board 2-Day Strategic Leadership Training Seminar Course
2-Day Chairwoman of the Board Top Strategic Leadership Training Courses
Government Executive Training | Chairwoman of the Board Training | 2-Day Strategic Leadership Training Seminar Course | Strategy Development | Strategic Management | Woman-Owned Business | C-Suite Executive Development | Chairwoman of the Board Training | Strategic Leadership Development | Family-Owned Business | Veteran-Owned Business | | Sitemap | Google